At Flexibrid, we value the satisfaction of our users and strive to ensure that all transactions and payments made on our platform are fair and transparent. In the event that a payment made by a user needs to be refunded, we have a payment refund policy in place to outline the process and conditions for refund requests.
- Eligibility for Refunds
We offer refunds for payments made on our platform only in certain situations, including:
- Duplicate payment made in error
- Payment made for a job listing that was rejected or removed by our moderators
- Payment made for a job listing that violates our terms of service
- Payment made for a job listing that did not receive any applications within 30 days of posting
- Refund Requests
If you believe that you are eligible for a refund, you can submit a request by emailing our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email:
- Your name and email address associated with your Flexibrid account
- The transaction ID for the payment in question
- A brief explanation of why you believe you are entitled to a refund
Our team will review your request and respond within 3 business days. If your request is approved, we will process the refund within 5 business days.
- Refund Amount
The refund amount will depend on the specific circumstances of your refund request. In general, we will refund the full amount paid for the job listing in question, minus any processing fees or taxes that were charged at the time of payment.
- Refund Method
We will process refunds using the same payment method that was used for the original payment. If the payment method is no longer available, we will work with you to find an alternative payment method.
- Changes to this Policy
Flexibrid reserves the right to modify or update this payment refund policy at any time. Any changes to the policy will be communicated to users via email or through our website.